- Client ships products that ensure the secure and reliable delivery of IP based voice, video and data for service providers and enterprises.
- Client desires to setup outsourced development and automation team to support and enhance the product.
- No initial local environment
- Requirement to support existing customers
- Extend automation
- Build next generation of the product
- LAB Setup
- Successfully setup a lab capable of connecting 20+ devices, each with separate LAN, WAN and serial connectivity.
- Extended existing Automation Framework
Tcl to Ruby migration
Two week turnaround time for first script
New ruby scripts and extension to test harness
- Development Environment Setup
- Setup different LAN and WAN servers that manage devices, help in build setup and creates a development environment.
- Critical bug fixes and new features
- Dual WAN, dual LAN, High Availability, Analytics, Virtualization, Traffic Shaping, Customer managed Firewall, Security.
- Critical Memory leak fixed
- Hardware models to a virtual environment